Fire Closes College's Main Dining Hall

An electrical problem caused a fire that severely damaged the main dining hall at Penn State Behrend in Erie, PA, reports the Erie Times-News. The blaze, early in the morning of March 2, apparently started near a temporary entrance to the Dobbins dining hall and destroyed the Gazebo at Dobbins, the eatery’s main seating area.

Dining officials scrambled to find an alternative site for students who typically ate at Dobbins, which suffered smoke and water damage in its servery and kitche

Register to view the full article

Please register to access this content.

Already a member? .

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish