Norovirus Infection Strikes Georgetown

A highly contagious norovirus was responsible for sickening more than 170 Georgetown University students recently, reports the Washington Post. Most of the students were treated and released. Early reports focused on the campus dining hall, which was closed temporarily, but investigators have yet to issue a final conclusion on the source of the infection. Georgetown’s campus dining is managed by Aramark.

Register to view the full article

Please register to access this content.

Already a member? .

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish