Yield: 12 servings
12 Readi-Bake Supreme Brownie cookies (#04278)
8 oz. butter, softened
6 cups confectioners sugar
2 tsps. vanilla extract
6 Tbsps. milk
food coloring, as needed
licorice whips, gumdrops, mini marshmal-lows,
and chocolate chips for decoration
- For the cookies: Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place pan liners on baking sheet.
- Remove cookies from freezer, separate cookies while frozen.
- Pan (4x6) and bake immediately for 11-14 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- For the frosting: Beat butter in a mixingbowl until creamy.
- Gradually add in sugar.
- Mix in vanilla extract and milk until smooth.
- Add desired food coloring to small batches of frosting.
- To decorate: Spread red frosting over the cookie, leaving a semicircle of cookie unfrosted for the ladybug’s head.
- Lay a licorice whip down the center of the cookie and press into the frosting.
- For the eyes, make 2 small dabs of frosting and apply two mini marshamal-lows
- Create eye detail and the ladybug’s spots using chocolate chips.
Submitted by J&J Snack Foods Corp.