Yield: 1 serving
8 King & Prince Golden Supreme
Butterfly Breaded Shrimp
10 oz. cooked vermicelli pasta
2 cups marinara sauce, hot, ready to serve
2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 oz. shredded provolone cheese
2 Tbsps. chopped fresh basil
- Fry shrimp in clean oil at 350°F for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Plate pasta and cover with marinara sauce, reserving 1⁄4 cup for topping the shrimp.
- Place the shrimp over the pasta and sauce.
- Using a teaspoon, top each shrimp with a little marinara sauce, then add cheese.
- If desired, briefly heat the dish in oven or cheese melter. Garnish with freshly cut basil.
Serving suggestion: Serve entrée with toasted garlic bread.
Submitted by King & Prince Seafood Corporation