YIELD: 8 servings
2 lbs. sirloin steak (sliced thin)
4 Tbsps. Lee Kum Kee Choy Sun Oyster Sauces
4 Tbsps. sugar
2 tsps. pepper
4 Tbsps. Minced Garlic
4 eggs (beaten)
4 Tbsps. vegetable oil
4 green onions (diced)
8 shiitake mushrooms (sliced thin)
4 Tbsps. green peas
8 cups cooked rice
4 Tbsps. Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
2 Tbsps. Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
- Marinade steak in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and 1 Tbsp. minced garlic for 5 minutes.
- Scramble eggs in pan with vegetable oil, remove and set aside.
- Sautè remaining minced garlic and green onions in 1 tbsp vegetable oil for 1 minute.
- Add steak, peas and mushrooms, stir-fry until done.
- Stir in scrambled eggs, hoisin sauce, cooked rice, and sesame oil.
- Stir-fry until heated through and serve. Recipe and photo from Lee Kum Kee
Recipe from Chef/Manager Pete Wallin, Ashland University, OH