YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
1 oz. oil
1 whole, boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 1/2 Tbsps. fresh garlic, chopped, divided
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
1/2 lemon, juiced
6 large red potatoes
1 tsp. rosemary
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 19-oz. dough ball
1 small Bermuda onion, sliced
6 oz. Wisconsin Cheddar, shredded
3 oz. Wisconsin Mozzarella, shredded
1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsps. butter
1 qt. heavy cream
2 lbs. cheddar cheese, grated
3 Tbsps. fresh rosemary
1 tsp. black pepper
- For the sauce: in a sautè pan, add butter, shallots and onions. Sautè until flavor comes out.
- Add heavy cream; cook until cream starts to boil, stir often.
- When cream is boiling, gradually add small amounts of cheddar to saute pan, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Add rosemary and black pepper and simmer on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- For the pizza: Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in small saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken and sautè on both sides until half cooked; add 1/2 Tbsp. of garlic, the parsley and lemon juice. Remove chicken when slightly undercooked to a cutting board. Cut into 1/4" strips.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and boil until al dente. Drain, cool and toss with rosemary, remaining garlic, salt and pepper. Roast in oven until golden.
- To assemble: Roll out dough ball. Top with roasted potatoes, onion, chicken and cheese sauce and bake in brick oven until golden, about 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.