Ingredients & Directions
FPI 4 oz. Cod tails
Leaves leaf lettuce
Julienne roasted red peppers
Medium red onion, sliced
Seedless cucumbers, sliced thin
Manzanilla olives, chopped
Red onion, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Assemble relish by combining all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl and set aside.
- Cook Cod to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- While Cod cooks assemble plate by fanning 3 tomato slices at top and 7 cucumber slices at bottom of plate.
- Place two leaves of lettuce on plate, one at 3 o’clock and the other at 9 o’clock.
- Mound shredded lettuce in center of plate and garnish with red onion, baby corn and roasted red peppers.
- Place 1 Cod tail atop shredded lettuce and spoon 2 tbs of olive relish across top.
Source URL: http://www.food-management.com/recipes/cod-antipasto