Yield: 36 servings
1 bag white bread stuffing mix (58 oz.)
1 cup oil, or more as needed
12 cups fennel, 1⁄8-in. sliced
6 cups red onions, small dice
2 cups fresh dill, chopped
4 qts. heavy cream
1 cup grainy mustard
72 fillets salmon, 2-oz. each, roasted
1. Cook stuffing according to package directions. Hold warm.
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook fennel 5 minutes. Add onions; cook until tender.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine stuffing, fennel and onion mixture, and dill.
4. In large saucepan over medium heat, reduce heavy cream by half; whisk in mustard.
5. Per serving: Place 1 cup stuffing mixture between two roasted fillets and top with 1⁄4 cup grainy mustard sauce.
Recipe and photo from MARS Foodservices.