YIELD: 84 (4.5 oz.) mini meatloaves
2 lb. 1 oz. (1 bulk pack) Rice Chex cereal
5 ½ cups tomato ketchup (gluten-free)
4 cups eggs, pasteurized, liquid
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce, gluten-free (always read label)
¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
3 Tbsps. fresh ground black pepper
¼ cup garlic, dried, granulated
2 Tbsp. kosher salt
24 lbs. ground lean turkey
1. Place cereal in a 20 qt. mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment and mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until crushed.
2. Add ketchup, eggs, Worcestershire, parsley, pepper, garlic and salt and mix on low speed for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Add turkey and mix on low speed for 5 minutes.
4. Place 6 oz. portions (#6 scoop) in a 3x4 pattern on a parchment lined and greased full sheet pan.
5. Press and form each portion into a mini, loaf-sized shape.
6. Bake until thermometer placed in center of each meatloaf reads 165°F. Hold cooked mini meatloaves at 140°F or above until served. Serve hot.
Photo and recipe: General Mills Foodservice