YIELD: 12 servings¼ cup plus as needed olive oil
4 lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
2 Tbsps. minced garlic
1 50-oz. can cream-of-chicken soup
1½ cups water
½ cup lemon juice
3 to 4 Tbsps. anchovy paste (optional)
¼ cup lemon zest
2 tsps. cracked black pepper
3 cups mixture red and yellow cherry tomatoes
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2¼ cups grated Parmesan, divided
12 wedges romaine lettuce, grilled
½ cup chopped parsley
1. In a brasier or rondo, heat ¼ cup olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain and reserve.
2. In the same pan add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Stir in cream-of-chicken soup, water, lemon juice and anchovy paste, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add reserved chicken, lemon zest and black pepper to the pan; simmer for 5 minutes. Reserve until service.
4. In a separate pan, sauté cherry tomatoes in a little olive oil until tender. Reserve for service.
5. At service, stir 1½ cups Parmesan into the chicken and mix until melted; keep warm.
6. Per order: Serve 1½ cups Caesar chicken spooned over 1 romaine wedge and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. reserved Parmesan and parsley.
Recipe and photo: Campbell's North America Foodservice