INGREDIENTS:18 lbs., 12 oz. whole kernel corn
1 lb. 14 oz.green pepper, diced
1 lb. 7.5 oz.pimentos, chopped
7 oz.margarineDIRECTIONS:1. For the Mexican corn: Saute green pepper in margarine.
2. Steam corn for 6 minutes; drain well.
3. Toss green peppers, corn and pimentos together.
4. For the chicken: Combine salt, paprika, chili powder, garlic and cumin.
5. Heat flat top griddle to 350°F. Coat grill with small amount of vegetable oil or butter substitute.
6. Sprinkle seasoning blend onto chicken. Cook on griddle until the chicken is completely cooked and a uniform internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove chicken from grill and hold between 140°F and 160°F.
7. For the tamales: Purchase heat and serve; follow manufacturers instructions for heating.
8. To serve: Place one tamale on a plate and open cornhusk. Put one spoonful of the chicken, one dollop of the sour cream and one ladle of the salsa over the tamale. Serve with one spoonful of Mexican Corn. SERVINGS:100 3-oz. servingsFrom:Dining Services, University of Maryland, College Park, MD.