INGREDIENTS:¼ cup olive oil 1 lb. 14 oz. onions, minced ¼ cup garlic, minced 1 lb. 8 oz. fresh spinach, shredded 7 lb. 8 oz. cooked rice
1 lb. 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup pine nuts, toasted
2 Tbsp. dried oregano leaves
8 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
lemon pepper as needed
24 phyllo dough sheets, cut in ½in. strips
24 grilled mini vegetable kabobs
toasted pine nuts as needed for garnish
DIRECTIONS:1. Sauté onions and garlic until onion is tender; add spinach and cook until wilted.
2. Add cooked rice, feta cheese and toasted pine nuts; heat.
3. Add oregano and remove from heat. Keep warm.
4. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper; grill. Cut chicken into ½in. x ½in. pieces; add to rice mixture.
5. Place phyllo strips on sheet pan. Coat with vegetable cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Place about 2 cups of phyllo strips on plate. Top with 1 ½ cups rice mixture. Garnish with pine nuts and vegetable kabob.NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:Calories 550 (32% from fat); Fat 19g (sat. 7g); Protein 43g; Carbohydrates 51g; Sodium 540mg; Cholesterol 110mg; Fiber 5gSERVINGS:24 servingsFrom:Recipe from the USA Rice Federation