YIELD: 12 SERVINGS
12 Tyson Savory Tender-pressed Breast filets, Ready-to-Cook, Unbreaded,
6 oz. Flour, all purpose, as needed
3/4 cup butter, clarified
1/2 cup white wine, dry
3 cups fresh button mushrooms, quartered
3 cups fresh red bell peppers, julienne
1 1/2 cups artichoke hearts, marinated, drained, quartered
3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed, drained, julienne
3 Tbsps. capers, rinsed, drained
3 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar
1/2 Tbsp. salt
3 cups chicken broth, canned
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Slack chicken in cooler between 32°F and 36°F prior to use. Preheat conventional oven to 350°F or convection oven to 300°F.
- Dredge chicken breast filets in flour and shake off excess.
- Heat clarified butter in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and sautè for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer to roasting pans. Remove excess butter from skillet.
- Add white wine to skillet and deglaze pan, scraping up any browned particles from bottom.
- Add vegetables, capers, vinegar and salt to wine and mix thoroughly. Transfer to roasting pans with chicken.
- In a bowl whisk together chicken broth and cornstarch mixing until smooth and add to chicken and vegetables.
- Roast in preheated conventional oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Or roast in preheated convection oven for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Keep warm above 140°F.
- To assemble a single serving: Place 1 chicken breast filet on plate. Ladle 1/2 cup vegetables and sauce over chicken. Garnish with 1 Tbsp. parsley. Serve with buttered orzo.
Recipe and photo from Tyson's.