Yield: 6 servings.
- 1 package (15 oz.) extra-firm tofu, drained, pressed and cut into 1⁄2” pieces
- 1 package (9 oz.) fresh Asian-style noodles
- 4 oz. snow peas, trimmed and diagonally cut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground ginger
In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Add tofu; marinate 30 minutes. Cook noodles and snow peas in 3 quarts boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, or until peas are crisp-tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain. Place in a large bowl; add tofu and marinade. Toss gently to coat. Add cilantro and toss to coat.