Establishment: Restaurant, Club Operation, Catering Operation
Meal Type: Main Course, Entrée
Preparation Method: Sear, Oven Finish
Product Type: Turkey Tenderloins
6 Ounces TURKEY TENDERLOIN
Pinch kosher salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
As needed extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pound turkey tenderloins to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper. In a small amount of olive oil, sear turkey on both sides, remove from pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake in a 325 degree F convection oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Hold for service.
Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- In same oven, roast mushrooms in truffle oil with fresh herbs. Transfer to sauté pan, add butter and shallots. Deglaze with wine, reduce by 1/2 of the volume.
- Add cream and reduce by 1/3 of the volume. Add cheese, garlic and nutmeg.
- Julienne turkey tenderloin. Add sun-dried tomatoes to turkey strips.
- Cook fettuccine to al dente stage. Drain and toss with truffle oil to coat.
- Mix fettuccine with Mushroom Marsala Sauce. Stir in turkey/tomato mixture and toss well to coat all surfaces.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Garnish with fresh herbs.