YIELD: 46 biscuits
3 cups milk, cool (approx. 50°F)
¾ cup sugar, granulated
1 cup cornmeal
½ box biscuit mix (5 lb. box)
20 slices bacon, crisp, chopped
2 cups butter, softened
½ cup orange marmalade
3 Tbsps. honey
1. Pour milk into mixing bowl. Add sugar, corn meal, and biscuit mix.
2. Mix using a rubber spatula approximately 30 strokes or until soft dough forms. Add chopped bacon; mix until combined.
3. Place dough, using a #24 scoop, 2-inches apart on parchment lined full sheet pans.
4. For butter: Beat butter, marmalade and honey with whisk in small stainless steel bowl until combined.
5. Serve biscuits warm with orange-honey butter.
Photo and recipe: General Mills Foodservice