YIELD: 2 PORTIONS
1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
½ tsp. butter, softened
3 tsps. sugar, divided
⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ cup whipped cream cheese
½ cup fresh blueberries
½ cup mixed fruit (such as grape halves and mandarin oranges)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet; spread tortilla with butter.
2. In a cup, combine 1 tsp. of the sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortilla.
3. Bake tortilla until edges just begin to brown, 3 to 4 minutes; remove to a serving plate.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar with the cream cheese; spread evenly over the crisp tortilla.
5. Arrange blueberries and other fruit on top. Cut in 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Photo and recipe: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council