Aramark has named longtime B&I executive Gary Crompton president of its Business Dining unit, reporting to Ira Cohn, president of the Business and Industry Group. Crompton began his career with Aramark in 1991 as a general manager, and most recently served as the Business Dining unit's executive vice president. His other titles include executive director of national and global accounts and regional vice president for the Northeast Region.
In his new position, he will have full operational responsibilities for all Aramark business and industry clients within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
More Front of the House Articles
- ASHFSA Meets in Vegas
- Healthy Meals Drive Participation
- How Sweet It Is at UConn
- Composting at Cox
- Finan Takes Over at Cornell
- Senate to Privatize Restaurants
- Morrison Sends Chefs Into the Fields
- Cruisin' at SDSU
- Penton Food Group Launches JobZone
- Premier Debuts Cabot Award
- Mary Hofer, 1947-2008
- HFM Announces Culinary Finalists
- GAO Slams FDA