YIELD 80 (4 oz.) servings
8 cups buttermilk
4 cups fat-free plain yogurt
2 Tbsps. Kosher salt
80 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts, lightly tenderized
2 bulk-packs of Rice Chex cereal (4 lbs. 2 oz.)
2 ½ cups parsley, fresh, chopped
4 cups pecans, finely chopped
1. Mix buttermilk, yogurt and salt in mixing bowl with whisk.
2. Divide chicken evenly (approx. 20 breasts/pan) between 4 full steam table pans.
3. Divide buttermilk mixture evenly (approx. 24 oz. or 3 cups/pan) between the pans of chicken. Stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill 8 to 24 hours.
4. For the coating: pulse cereal in food processor until crushed.
5. Combine cereal, parsley and pecans in full sheet pan and stir to mix.
6. Remove marinated chicken breasts from steam table pans and roll each in cereal mixture to coat evenly. Place coated chicken on greased and parchment lined sheet pan in a 4x6 pattern. Bake until thermometer placed in center of each chicken breast reads 165°F.
Photo and recipe: Photo and recipe: General Mills Foodservice