YIELD: 8 servings2 Tbsps. soybean oil
2 tofu, firm, cut into ½” cubes
1 cup teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium
1 cup water
3 cups carrots, shredded
2 cups edamame, shelled and thawed
2 cups broccoli florets, cut into ½" pieces
2 cups red bell pepper, cut into ½" pieces
4 cups cooked brown or white rice
1. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
2. Add tofu, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Stir in teriyaki sauce, water, carrots, edamame, broccoli and red bell pepper.
4. Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly,
5. for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
6. Serve over brown or white rice.
Recipe: United Soybean Board