YIELD: 24 mini cookie sandwiches
24 (1.33 oz.) Sweet Discovery Triple Chocolate cookie dough nuggets
1 ½ cups marshmallow crème
1. Preheat oven according to cookies' package directions.
2. Slightly thaw cookie dough nuggets and cut in half horizontally.
3. Bake mini cookies on parchment-lined sheet pans for 9 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
4. Turn over half of the mini cookies and top each with 1 Tbsp. marshmallow crème. Top with remaining cookies to create 24 S'morewiches.
5. Before serving, warm in small batches in microwave oven (10 seconds) or conventional oven (approximately 1 minute) until marshmallow crème begins to melt.
Tip: For grab-and-go purchases, plate on a microwave-safe plate and allow customers to microwave their own S'morewiches for a “fresh from the campfire” sensation.
Photo and recipe: Otis Spunkmeyer