The Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) recently elected the following members to serve on its 2014 Board of Directors, with terms beginning August 1…
• President-Elect—Lisette Coston, MBA, RD, LD, Executive Director of Support Services, Saint Francis Health System, Tulsa, OK;
• Treasurer-Elect, Julie Jones, MS, RD, LD, Director of Nutrition Services, Wexner Medical Center @ Ohio State University, Columbus, OH;
• Tony Almeida, DHCFA, Director of Food & Nutrition, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ;
• Angelo Mojica, MPH, RD, CEC, Director of Food & Nutrition Services, UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC;
• Antoinette "Toni" Watkins, MS, RD, LD, Director of Food, Nutrition & Conference Services, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Cedar Hill, TX.
These members will join the 2014 Board: Laura Watson (President), Robert Darrah (Treasurer), Beth Yesford (Immediate Past President), Patti Oliver (Past President), Jacqueline Sikoski (Secretary), Dan Henroid (Director), Candi Johnson (Director) and Pat Moran (IAB Chair). Two members of the 2014 Nominating Committee were also elected. They are Michael Atanasio, director food & nutrition services at Overlook Medical Center in Springfield, NJ, and Ami Bhow, assistant director of patient food service at UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco.