24 slices whole grain bread
¾ cup mayonnaise
24 thick slices heirloom tomato
salt and pepper, as needed
24 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked crisp
24 large eggs
1 ½ cups baby arugula (about 12 leaves per sandwich)
6 large ripe California avocados, diced, slightly mashed
1. Per order: Spread one piece of bread with 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise.
2. Top with 2 thick slices of tomato.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, as desired.
4. Top with crisp bacon.
5. Cook eggs as ordered in bacon fat; place on top of bacon.
6. Top with arugula.
7. Spread second slice of bread with the chunky avocado (⅓ cup)
8. Top sandwich with bread/avocado slice.
9. Cut in half.
Recipe: California Avocado Commission