YIELD: 1 sandwich
1 6-inch hoagie bun, sliced and toasted
1-2 Tbsps. mayonnaise
1 piece green leaf lettuce
1/3 cup prepared coleslaw
1 green tomato, marinated in rice wine vinegar with tarragon, salt and pepper
4 oz. pork belly, smoked
1. Evenly spread hoagie buns with mayonnaise on both sides.
2. Line one side with lettuce.
3. Place coleslaw on bottom crevice of roll.
4. Cut tomato in half; season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. Place on top of lettuce.
5. Sear each side of smoked pork belly on a hot grill and place on top of tomato. Slice sandwich in half.
Photo and recipe: National Pork Board