NACUFS has announced the winners of the 2011 C-store “Best in the Business” awards, recognizing excellence and innovative trends in collegiate convenience store/retail operations. They are...
• Boiler Crossing and Boiler Junction at Purdue University (Caring for your Retail Customers Award)
• Woods Diner at Binghamton University (The Hybrid C-Store Award)
• Vista Market at California State Polytechnic University at Pomona (Innovations Award)
• Market at Global Village at Rochester Institute of Technology (New Store Design Award)
• Market at Munger at Stanford University (Marketing Your Retail Venues Award)
• Eagles Nest at The College at Brockport (Updating Your Existing C-Store Award)
• Uncle Harry's at Duke University (New Store Design)
• The Market at Central Michigan University (Updating Your C-Store)
• POD Market in the Cellar at Birmingham Southern (Updating Your C-Store)
• nuCuisine Retail Locations at Northwestern (Marketing Your Retail Venue)
The winners will be recognized at an awards luncheon on Tuesday, July 13, during the Neighborhood Market Retail Pre-Conference Workshop in Dallas. The Best in the Business competition is sponsored by PepsiCo Food Service.