The Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) has announced the winners of six awards that will be presented at its Annual Conference in Salt Lake City in June. The winners are...
• Benchmarking Award of Excellence: Margaret Kipe, Director of Nutrition Services at Reading (Pa.) Hospital;
• Exemplary Leadership Award: Tony Almeida, Director of Food & Nutrition at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, N.J.;
• Partnership in Leadership Award: Deedra Hoffart, Director of Nutrition at Avista Adventist Hospital in Louisville, Col.;
• Future Horizon Award: Timothy Gee, CEC, Executive Chef at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, N.J.;
• Spotlight Award: Michael Atanasio, Manager of Food & Nutrition/Patient Transportation at Overlook Medical Center in Springfield, N.J.;
• Spotlight Award: Ami Bhow, Assistant Director of Patient Food Service at University of California San Francisco Medical Center
The Lifetime Achievement and Making a Difference Award will be announced at the Gala Banquet during the 2015 Annual Conference.
Learn more about the winners here.