The MUFSO conference, a Nation’s Restaurant News event, is proud to announce the 2019 agenda. Denver, Colorado will host the show from Oct. 14-16 in the Sheraton Denver Downtown.
The agenda, developed in partnership with the MUFSO advisory board, focuses on cutting-edge trends and solutions for restaurant executives to grow their business.
“I’m looking forward to the opportunity to spend time in the future, looking at all the exciting innovation happening in the industry,” said Frances Allen, CEO of Golden Colo-based Boston Market and member of the MUFSO advisory board.
Highlights from the 2019 agenda includes:
- A CBD Primer for Restaurants
- Offsite Denver Tours
- A “Cool Things” tour of the Supplier Showcase, hosted by Nation’s Restaurant News Editors
- An award-winning CEO panel with Alice Elliot, CEO of the Elliot Group; Sam Fox, founder of Fox Restaurant Concepts; Julie Masino, Taco Bell U.S. president; Tim McEnery, CEO and founder of Cooper’s Hawk; Scott Svenson, co-founder of MOD Pizza; and Liz Smith, executive chairman of Bloomin’ Brands.
- A tasting and panel with Hot Concept Award winners, emerging brands poised to make a big impact
- Keynote by investor, serial entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author Gary Vaynerchuk
- Education sessions focused on food and beverage trends, marketing, operations and technology and workforce solutions
See the full agenda here (including sessions on what employees really want, surge menu pricing, what keeps restaurant operators up at night, and a state of the industry).
“MUFSO means to me.... Inspiration.... Inspired by the people... the concepts... the innovation... I go to recharge my batteries and mind.. the best people in the business doing the coolest things in the restaurant world,” said Brian Ingram, chief development officer of the Williston Holding Co. and member of the MUFSO advisory board.
“It’s helps our business to relevant and on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the hospitality space.”
MUFSO and Nation’s Restaurant News worked closely with its advisory board of influential restaurant executives and influencers on making a forward-looking agenda.
- Frances Allen, CEO, Boston Market
- Michael Buchmeier, vice president of operations, standards & talent, Red Robin International
- Jack Butorac, CEO, Marco’s Franchising
- Jodie Conrad, vice president of marketing, Fazoli’s
- Randy DeWitt, CEO, Front Burner Restaurants
- Rick Findlay, vice president of fresh, Fresh Thyme
- Mike Fogarty, founder & CEO, Choice Market
- Jim Goggin, senior vice president, Ventura Foods
- Phil Greifeld, president & CEO, Captain D’s
- Andrew Gruel, founder & CEO, Slapfish
- John Hostetler, regional vice president of corporate accounts, Ecolab
- Brian Ingram, chief development officer, Williston Holding Company
- Owen Klein, vice president of global culinary innovation, CKE Restaurants
- Nancy Kruse, president, The Kruse Company
- Fred LeFranc, founding partner, Results Thru Strategy
- Kim Lopdrup, CEO, Red Lobster
- Peter Newlin, president, Park Burger
- James Park, CEO, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh
- Dennis Pierce, executive director of dining services, University of Connecticut
- Dan Plunkett, vice president of foodservice, TW Garner
- Sonia Riggs, president & CEO, Colorado Restaurant Association
- Claudia San Pedro, president, Sonic Drive-In
- Cammie Spillyards-Schaefer, vice president of culinary & menu strategy, Cracker Barrel
- Scott Taylor, president & chief operating officer, Walk-Ons Bistreaux & Bar
- Tony Treadway, president & CEO, Creative Energy
- Bonnie Yatkeman, brand manager, Koala Kare Products
Presented by Nation’s Restaurant News, the 60th Annual MUFSO Conference brings together the restaurant industry’s top leaders to share business insights that are laser focused on moving the restaurant industry forward. MUFSO is scheduled for Oct. 14-16, 2019, at the Sheraton Denver Downtown. For more info visit www.mufso.com. For sponsorship/exhibit information contact email@example.com.