YIELD: 24 servings
12 raw, boneless/skinless chicken breasts, 6 oz. each
1½ cup hummus
1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash original seasoning blend
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
5 cups fresh portabella mushrooms, medium diced
¼ cup Mrs. Dash original seasoning blend
24 flatbread wraps, 6-inch diameter, warmed
6 cups fresh spinach
1½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Bake chicken on a full sheet pan for 12-14 minutes or until chicken has an internal temperature of 165°F. Allow chicken a few minutes to cool, then cut into thin strips. Reserve hot.
2. Blend hummus with 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash seasoning blend and reserve refrigerated.
3. In large sauté pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms for 30 seconds to 1 minute to soften. Add chicken strips and evenly toss both ingredients with ¼ cup of Mrs. Dash seasoning blend. Sauté an additional 30 seconds and reserve hot.
4. Evenly smear warmed flatbread with 1 Tbsp. of the reserved hummus mix, covering the entire piece of flatbread.
5. On the bottom half of each flatbread, place ½ cup of the hot, sautéed chicken and mushroom mix. Top chicken and mushroom mix with ¼ cup of spinach, sprinkling 1 Tbsp. of the mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Fold flatbread in half and serve immediately.