YIELD: 24 SERVINGS
1 cup hoisin sauce
1 cup ketchup
½ cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
½ tsp. cinnamon
3 lbs., 8 oz. pork tenderloin, fat and silverskin removed
24 flour tortillas (8”)
12 cups Asian Slaw (recipe below)
1. For pork marinade: In bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, ketchup, low sodium soy sauce, ginger and cinnamon until blended (Yield: 2½ cups)
2. For pork: Coat pork on all sides with 1 cup marinade; refrigerate 2 hours. Bake in 350°F oven, turning occasionally, 30 to 40 minutes until cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Slice thinly across the grain; wrap in foil and keep warm.
3. For each serving, to order: Brush 1 tortilla with 1 Tbsp. marinade. Place 2 oz. pork on tortilla; roll up. Serve with ½ cup Asian Slaw on side (see recipe below).Asian Slaw:
⅔ cup prepared plum sauce
⅓ cup water
2 tsps. low sodium soy sauce
2 tsps. Asian sesame oil 1 lb. jicama, julienned
12 oz. shredded Napa or green cabbage
8 oz. carrots, julienned
6 Tbsps. toasted sesame seeds
1. In bowl, whisk together plum sauce, water, soy sauce and sesame oil until blended.
2. Combine jicama, cabbage, carrots and sesame seeds; toss with dressing until lightly coated.
Photo and recipe: Kikkoman International Inc.