YIELD: 48 SANDWICHES
2 lbs. butter, melted
3 Tbsps. garlic powder
12 Batarde (a short French baguette) rolls
6 lbs. cooked turkey breast
96 slices bacon, cooked
48 slices mozzarella cheese
1. Make the garlic butter: stir garlic powder into melted butter.
2. Cut batarde in quarters. Brush inside of each roll with melted garlic butter.
3. Lay bread, greased side down, on grill to toast.
4. Arrange 2 slices turkey on bottom half of each roll.
5. Top with 2 slices bacon. Place a slice of cheese on top and wrap each sandwich for grab ‘n go use.
Recipe: Nancy Stewart, RD, Manager of Nutrition Services, Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Morris, IL