YIELD: 12 SERVINGS
12 ciabatta rolls
24 pieces (halves) sun dried tomato in oil 11⁄2 cup prepared black olive tapenade
3 lbs. roasted turkey breast, sliced (4 oz. per
6 oz. baby spinach
36 slices bacon, cooked crisp
18 oz. Muenster cheese, sliced (24 slices) 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
1. Split the rolls lengthwise to form tops and bottoms for the sandwiches.
2. Coarsely chop the tomatoes and fold with the tapenade.
3. Spread tapenade mixture edge to edge on each of the bottom halves.
4. Divide the turkey between the sandwiches and to cover the roll evenly.
5. Put 1⁄2 oz. spinach on top of each sandwich then three slices of bacon and cover with two slices of cheese.
6. Spread the mustard evenly on the inside of the top half of the rolls and place roll on top to complete the sandwich.
7. Press in a Panini press on medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crust is toasted and cheese is melted.
Photo and recipe: La Brea Bakery