YIELD: 1 SERVING
1 oz. shallots, sliced
5 oz. salmon filet
¼ tsp. olive oil pomace
1 tsp. prepared dill and chive infused oil
4 oz. roasted red potatoes, prepared
1. In a hotel pan or a saute pan, line the bottom with shallots. This will act as a bed for the salmon to sit on.
2. Next, take the salmon and coat it with the infused oil blend. Place into the pan on top of shallots.
3. Cook salmon in 300°F oven to an internal temperature of 145°F, for about 12 minutes, until it sustains this temperature for 15 seconds.
4. Hold salmon covered at 140°F or higher.
5. Garnish with the infused oil and serve with potatoes.
Recipe: Oregon Health & Science University Hospital