1 6 oz. container fresh blackberries
1 fresh mango, peeled, cut into ¼" thick wedges
12 oz. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 26 count size)
2 Tbsps. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
1. Preheat a gas grill or broiler to high heat.
2. Thread blackberries, mango and shrimp alternately on wooded skewers.
3. Combine remaining ingredients to make a thin glaze.
4. Brush onto prepared skewers, coating all sides of ingredients.
5. Grill or broil skewers 2-3 minutes per side, carefully sliding spatula under berries when turning.
6. Serve warm or room temperature.
Photo and recipe: Driscoll's