YIELD: 12 SERVINGS
6 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsps. olive oil
2 tsps. Dijon style mustard
2 shallots, minced
2 tsps. honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. ground black pepper
Salad: 72 slices frozen sliced peaches, thawed, patted dry, lightly brushed with olive oil
12 oz. spinach or mixed greens
12 green onions, diagonal thinly sliced
2 large red peppers, chopped
1 cup pecans, toasted
Goat Cheese Toast: 12 slices French baguette, toasted
¼ cup soft goat cheese (2 oz.)
1. For the dressing: Combine ingredients, set aside.
2. For the salad: Grill peaches over medium hot fire until marked on each side, set aside.
3. In large bowl combine salad greens, green onion, bell peppers and pecans. Add dressing and toss to coat.
4. For the toast: Top each toast with goat cheese, toast under salamander and heat until light brown.
5. To serve: Place salad on individual plates. Top each with 6 peaches and 1 goat cheese toast.
Recipe and photo: Dole.