Yield: 24 wraps
24 5 1 /2 oz. prepared pizza dough, rounds (7 in.)
48 2 oz. spicy breaded catfish strips
3 cups prepared blue cheese dressing
3 qts. lettuce, Mesclun blend
72 each tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 1 /2 cups crumbled blue cheese
As needed hot red pepper sauce
- PER SERVING: To prepare one serving, hold pizza dough on both sides and stretch into an 11-in. rectangle.
- Place dough on hot grill set onmedium heat and cook on both sides (1 1 /2 to 2 minutes per side), using tongs to turn. Reserve.
- Deep fry catfish strips according to package directions.
- Hold catfish in 200°F oven up to 30 minutes uncovered.
- Lay grilled pizza dough on flat work surface. Spread with 2 Tbsps. of blue cheese dressing. Top with 1 /2 cup of lettuce mixture, 3 slices tomato and 1 Tbsp. blue cheese. Top with 2 hot catfish strips and sprinkly liberally with hot sauce. Roll sandwich, cut on the bias and serve with celery sticks.
Recipe from Chef Michael LaCorte, Eurest Dining Services/Prudential Financial Services, Newark. Photo: The Catfish Institute.