YIELD: 24, 16 OZ. SERVINGS
0.7500 lb. pancetta
1.500 lbs. butter
0.1875 lb. fresh garlic
0.7500 lb. sun-dried tomato, halves
2.2500 qts. heavy cream
0.7500 Parmesan/Romano cheese blend, grated
1.500 lbs. fresh mushrooms
3.1875 lbs. artichoke hearts
0.0625 fresh rosemary
0.0031 lb. Kosher salt
0.0012 lb. cracked black Italian peppercorns
6 lbs. chicken tenderloins
0.500 Dip it In breader
0.625 qts chablis wine
6.00 lbs. pasta
0.0013 fresh parsley
8 oz. roux
- For the sauce: Dice and render pancetta with butter. Add garlic and sun-dried tomato purèe.
- Add roux to mixture, heat thoroughly.
- Add heavy cream and cheese. Bring to a high simmer to thicken.
- Add mushrooms, artichokes and rosemary and cook 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and hold hot for service.
- For the chicken: Dust tenderloins with breading and deep fry until lightly browned and internal temperature of tenders reaches 165°F. Cool and hold for service.
- To assemble, per order: Heat a sautè pan, add chicken and toss to heat through. Deglaze with white wine. Add sauce and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and toss, spoon onto plate. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe from Helen Wechsler, Food Service Director, Boston College.