Yield: 12 servings
12 Trident Seafoods Redi-Grilled Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets (4oz.)
1 cup peanut oil
2 Tbsps. toasted sesame oil
1⁄2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
1 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsps. grated gingerroot
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 head iceberg lettuce
1 head Napa Chinese cabbage
1⁄4 head purple cabbage
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 can chopped water chestnuts (8 oz.)
1⁄2 cups sliced almonds, toasted
1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds Fried strips of won ton wrappers, as needed
- Thaw Redi-Grilled Salmon Fillets according to package directions.
- Before serving, slice each fillet about 1⁄2 -inch thick.
- To make dressing: In a bowl, whisk oils, vinegar, sugar, ginger root, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Wash lettuce and cabbage and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Per order: In a bowl, toss 1⁄12 of the let-tuce/ cabbage mixture, 2 Tbsps. onion, 1 Tbsp. water chestnuts and 2 Tbsps. almonds with 1 oz. of salad dressing and 2 tsps. sesame seeds. Plate lettuce mixture and top with Redi-Grilled Salmon Fillet. Serve garnished with fried won ton strips.
*Substitution: Use bottled Asian-style dressing.
Submitted by Trident Seafoods