YIELD: 24 triangles
3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted, divided
1/2 cup boiling water
2 cups sugar
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
3 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 cup whipping cream
fresh strawberries, as needed, optional
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9x2" baking pan
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in a large bowl; stir in 1/3 cup butter. Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup butter, stir until smooth. Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place remaining 2 cups chocolate chips and whipping cream in microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, heat an additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Pour over brownie.
- Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into3-inch squares; cut squares diagonally in half to form triangle shape. Garnish with strawberry, if desired.
Recipe and photo submitted by Hershey's Foodservice