Yield: 12 servings
12 5 oz. Tyson Ready-to-Cook Cross-Fires Grill Marked Smoked Chicken Breast Filets, frozen (#9247), thawed* Vegetable oil, as needed
Maple Dijon Glaze:
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup Honey Dijon salad dressing, commercially prepared
1/2 tsp. garlic pepper seasoning blend, commercially prepared
Maple glazed pecans:
11/2 cups pecan pieces
2 Tbsps. maple syrup
1 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 Tbsps. brown sugar, packed
48 peach wedges, fresh
6 cups cornbread dressing, commercially prepared, warm
11/2 cups (18-22 slices) Tyson Applewood
Flavored bacon, cooked crisp, drained, diced, for garnish
Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- *To thaw chicken: Cover tightly and slack in cooler between 32° and 36°F prior to use.
- Preheat conventional oven to 425°F. Place thawed chicken on sheet pan lined with baking paper. Brush lightly with oil. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven. Keep warm above 140°F.
- For maple dijon glaze: Combine glaze ingredients in small saucepan and whisk to blend. Simmer over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and reserve.
- For pecans: Combine pecans, maple syrup and butter in a bowl; mix well. Layer on sheet pan lined with baking paper. Roast uncovered in preheated conventional oven at 375°F for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Combine 2 Tbsps. brown sugar with the warm pecans, toss to coat and cool.
- For peaches: Combine in bowl with 1/4 cup reserved glaze and toss to blend. Run under salamander to broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until sizzling. Reserve.
- To assemble single serving: Portion 1/2 cup cornbread on plate. Arrange 1 chicken breast against cornbread, add 4 peaches and drizzle 2 Tbsps. glaze over chicken; top with 2 Tbsps. each pecans and bacon. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe and photo from Tyson.