1 stick margarine
Graham cracker crumbs as needed
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 bag butterscotch chips
1 bag peanut butter chips
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 small bag shredded coconut
1 13×9×2 inch pan
1. Pre-Heat Oven to 350 deg.
2. Melt margarine in the pan in the oven but do not burn.
3. Remove pan and cover bottom with graham cracker crumbs and push crumbs down with fork to form crust. Pour condensed milk over crumbs.
4. Use ½ to ¾ bag of peanut butter chips on one half side of pan and ½ to ¾ bag of butterscotch chips on other side. Use entire bag of chocolate chips to cover whole pan, then cover with shredded coconut and press down gently with fork.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes, remove and cool for half hour, then cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until hardened.
6. To serve, cut into rectangles and serve in paper cups.