Members of the School Nutrition Association have elected eight new members to SNA's board of directors in the organization's annual election for top leadership positions. The new directors will be installed in July 2011 and three members, representing different SNA regions, will join the Nominating Committee.
Those elected to the board of directors are...
• Leah Schmidt, SNS, of Hickman Mills (MO) C-1 School District (Vice President);
• Linda Eichenberger, SNS, of Oak Hills (OH) Local School District (Mideast Regional Director);
• Gay Anderson of Brandon Valley (SD) School District (Midwest Regional Director)
• Marilyn Moody, SNS, of Wake County (NC) Public School System (Southeast Regional Director)
• Wanda Grant, SNS, of Palm Springs (CA) USD (West Regional Director)
• Jean Ronnei, SNS, of St. Paul (MN) Public Schools (Education Committee Chair)
• Cindy Brooks of Seymour (CT) Public Schools (Public Policy & Legislation Committee Chair)
• Chris Meinerding of ConAgra Foodservice (Industry Representative)
Elected to the
SNA Nominating Committee were...
• Paul Schmid, SNS, of East Stroudsburg (PA) Area School District (Northeast Nominating Committee Representative)
• Jean Jensen of Boise (ID) School District (Northwest Nominating Committee Representative)
• Charlotte Smith of SNA Oklahoma (Southwest Nominating Committee Representative)
These winning candidates will be installed in July during SNA's Annual National Conference in Nashville, and will serve under the leadership of incoming President Helen Phillips, SNS.